04-22-2014, 09:59 PM
I wanted to start a fresh topic, but someone might've killed me if I did.
I'm makin' Mario again, but in a new style this time. It has no outlines or shading limits to hold it back, there's room for ALL OF THE DETAIL THAT MARIO
![[Image: Mario.png]](http://s1.postimg.org/o0yerau2z/Mario.png)
DOESN'T HAVE!
So far I just have some very basic animation done because I was too busy messing around in GMS.
[spoiler]
![[Image: output_QLA2xf.gif]](http://s1.postimg.org/y8gy3pgaz/output_QLA2xf.gif)
No outlines means the separator between his legs is almost entirely shading. Which makes animating Mario much harder than it was before. [/spoiler]
I'm makin' Mario again, but in a new style this time. It has no outlines or shading limits to hold it back, there's room for ALL OF THE DETAIL THAT MARIO
![[Image: Mario.png]](http://s1.postimg.org/o0yerau2z/Mario.png)
DOESN'T HAVE!
So far I just have some very basic animation done because I was too busy messing around in GMS.
[spoiler]
![[Image: output_QLA2xf.gif]](http://s1.postimg.org/y8gy3pgaz/output_QLA2xf.gif)
No outlines means the separator between his legs is almost entirely shading. Which makes animating Mario much harder than it was before. [/spoiler]

