Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

E-Man's Stream with a vengeance
#16
Well, I honestly don't know how Gors is a special case on Twitch, but maybe he'll give us more details once he decides to pop in on this thread? I was only talking about Twitch because my usual stream site was down and I was looking for more reliable alternatives.

Anyway, it's Tuesday again and I haven't streamed in a while. Wanna take a poke around?

http://www.livestream.com/emanarts?t=411024

By the way, where's a question I want to ask you guys. What would be the best day and time for me to stream? Usually, I stream on Tuesdays, but I think it would make more sense to try them on Friday or Saturday instead. Personally, I'm fine with any day, but I can't do Mondays because that's when my Full Sail work is usually due.

Also, what hour should I aim for when I start? As I type this post, it is 5:11 PM in the Netherlands time zone. I need to find a good time to start when I am not awake while everyone's asleep and vice-versa. Otherwise, I'll be streaming for literal nobody or I will stay up extremely late to do a stream.


Messages In This Thread
E-Man's Stream with a vengeance - by E-Man - 06-16-2013, 11:41 AM
E-Man's Stream with a vengeance - by E-Man - 03-25-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Stream another stream - by E-Man - 03-25-2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Stream another stream - by E-Man - 03-27-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Stream another stream - by E-Man - 04-01-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Stream another stream - by E-Man - 04-01-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: Stream another stream - by E-Man - 04-01-2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Stream another stream - by E-Man - 04-01-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Stream another stream - by E-Man - 04-11-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Stream another stream - by E-Man - 04-11-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Stream another stream - by E-Man - 04-12-2014, 03:31 PM
RE: E-Man's Stream with a vengeance - by E-Man - 04-13-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: E-Man's Stream with a vengeance - by Rhyme - 04-15-2014, 03:20 AM
RE: E-Man's Stream with a vengeance - by Rhyme - 04-15-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: E-Man's Stream with a vengeance - by E-Man - 04-22-2014, 10:12 AM
RE: E-Man's Stream with a vengeance - by E-Man - 06-28-2014, 06:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)