Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Super Marisa World FUSION (project title)
#2
(04-22-2014, 08:37 AM)TrinitroMan Wrote: Also, here is what I have done so far:
[... space in between ...]
Currently, the team consists of three people:

Sorry if I offend you, but I'ma be blunt. Everything in the "... space in between ... " is complete garbage and means nothing to those who aren't working on the game. I have no clue what any of the features really mean other than the vague phrases given. What X% means to you means nothing to me. Please explain what has changed from the initial 0% to X% and what the goal your aiming for is (100%). The same goes for the world list info.

Basically explain or summarize what the features and world list really are so that it's understandable to those who aren't developing the game. If possible, a preview image might also help with the world description.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Super Marisa World FUSION (project title) - by TheShyGuy - 04-22-2014, 09:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)