Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Burn out?
#10
Last night I was drawing a NSMBU picture; I drew Mario on Yoshi, Luigi and Baby Yoshi, and the NSMBU logo, then I started on the Red Koopa Troopa, and...it didn't look good; the Koopa Troopa looked as if it was drawn by my little brother. He's not bad at drawing, just it wasn't up to my standards. So I'll continue it tonight. In conclusion, my DP is probably an hour to an hour and 1/2 of good drawing, then ka-put.


Messages In This Thread
Burn out? - by Ran Master 27 - 04-18-2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Burn out? - by Kitsu - 04-18-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Burn out? - by puggsoy - 04-18-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Burn out? - by recme - 04-18-2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Burn out? - by Ran Master 27 - 04-18-2014, 09:17 PM
RE: Burn out? - by TomGuycott - 04-19-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Burn out? - by Rapidkirby3k - 04-19-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Burn out? - by StarSock64 - 04-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Burn out? - by Maxpphire - 04-20-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: Burn out? - by FinalSmash - 04-20-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Burn out? - by Ran Master 27 - 04-20-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: Burn out? - by Kitsu - 04-22-2014, 11:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)