Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Search is screwed(?)
#2
Because of the way search works, I do get some results that aren't relevant but I still see shy guys in the results below:

http://www.spriters-resource.com/search/?q=shy+guy

Edit: Unless you're talking about tMR, in which case I'm seeing exactly what you described. Are you sure there are shy guy models on the site? If you know where they are, please link them so I can look I to why they're not coming up.


Messages In This Thread
Search is screwed(?) - by FinalSmash - 04-20-2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Search is screwed(?) - by Petie - 04-20-2014, 01:12 PM
RE: Search is screwed(?) - by TomGuycott - 04-20-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: Search is screwed(?) - by Deathbringer - 04-20-2014, 01:35 PM
RE: Search is screwed(?) - by Petie - 04-20-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Search is screwed(?) - by FinalSmash - 04-20-2014, 03:20 PM
RE: Search is screwed(?) - by Petie - 04-20-2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Search is screwed(?) - by FinalSmash - 04-20-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: Search is screwed(?) - by Petie - 04-20-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Search is screwed(?) - by FinalSmash - 04-20-2014, 04:51 PM
RE: Search is screwed(?) - by Petie - 04-20-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: Search is screwed(?) - by FinalSmash - 04-21-2014, 12:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)