Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Enemies and bosses you had a blast with!
#11
(04-19-2014, 09:08 PM)Koopaul Wrote: I always loved the boss battles from Banjo-Tooie. They weren't extremely hard, but they were just a lot of fun. One of my favorites was Weldar. You could definitely say he was... a blast! Heheheh. Get it? GET IT?

It's because you blow him up. *explains the joke*

If it's one thing Banjo-Tooie has over Banjo-Kazooie, it's the boss battles! Sure, they want to kill you, but some of them actually feel like good characters (Old King Coal and Terry are two good examples). I wouldn't mind seeing them fleshed out even further in newer Banjo games (I was disappointed to see Mr. Patch acting like a generic monster without any personality in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts).

As for Weldar, that guy used to give me so much trouble when I was younger. Thankfully, I came up with a strategy that allowed me to make short work of him. Basically, it's better to use Fire Eggs over Grenade Eggs.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Enemies and bosses you had a blast with! - by E-Man - 04-20-2014, 08:44 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)