Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Enemies and bosses you had a blast with!
#1
While some enemies are meant to be challenging and annoying, you can't help but enjoy the occasional mook or boss that makes defeating him more of a game than an obstacle. Just tell me about the enemies and bosses you like because they are fun to defeat, appealing in some way, or both!

For me, a recent example is Smog from the Oracle of Ages. His boss battle is more like a game than a difficult fight because it requires me to use the Cane of Somaria in creative ways to force his pieces back together again. I think I had trouble with him in the past, but after fighting him again, I would love to see at least a mini-game created from this.


Messages In This Thread
Enemies and bosses you had a blast with! - by E-Man - 04-19-2014, 12:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)