Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My game on ARGS
#3
Well, I actually didn't knew about the existence of the Arcade Game Studio. Like, why the hell Wikipedia's list of engines doesn't have it? xD. I'll go and add it right now.
===
I never thought about a game where you use a fucking barrel. But here it is! It's neat! I congratulate you for this, because it's hard to make all graphics and sounds, and keep the spirits up. So yeah, go for it, next level is 1.0!


Messages In This Thread
My game on ARGS - by Paulo - 03-31-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: My game on ARGS - by Paulo - 04-18-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: My game on ARGS - by orochii - 04-18-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: My game on ARGS - by Paulo - 04-18-2014, 09:30 PM
RE: My game on ARGS - by Level 1 - 04-18-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: My game on ARGS - by Paulo - 04-20-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: My game on ARGS - by Paulo - 05-26-2014, 08:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)