Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-18-2014, 12:55 AM)[MachoBot RoboSavage] Wrote:
Quote:Elitism isn't cool, sure
Is this directed towards me? Because I have no problem with how anyone plays and that my rants usually stem from someone talking ill of general competitive Smash or how I prefer to play the game
Nah nah nah nah nah no no no, it was directed at members of the Smash community that take the game like WAY too seriously and insult people who don't play competitive or say, like playing Brawl more than Melee. Like, the really real douchebags. And those people should be ignored. You're fine, Macho!


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Tellis - 04-18-2014, 01:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)