Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

DK RPG need advice.
#23
I'm redoing Kritter from scratch since he's too big to fit on the screen I have set up. But I'll be sure to make his muscles look less like orbs.

Dixie is hard because I can't get a good image of her with her mouth closed. I am using her newest design though. Atleast I'm trying too. Well I'll continue to work on her until it's right... and change up her body too.

Level 7, can you tell me which overworld sprites have the light source problem so I can fix them. Thanks!


Messages In This Thread
DK RPG need advice. - by Koopaul - 03-11-2014, 11:42 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Phantom Killah - 03-11-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Koopaul - 03-12-2014, 12:39 AM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Lexou Duck - 03-12-2014, 11:46 AM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Chris2Balls [:B] - 03-13-2014, 09:05 AM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Goemar - 03-13-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Koopaul - 03-15-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by E-Man - 03-16-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Koopaul - 03-16-2014, 07:46 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by E-Man - 03-17-2014, 06:10 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Koopaul - 03-26-2014, 03:10 AM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Kosheh - 04-16-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by TheShyGuy - 03-26-2014, 02:47 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Gwen - 03-26-2014, 04:11 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Virt - 03-26-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Koopaul - 03-26-2014, 05:32 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Iocus - 03-26-2014, 08:53 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by MotorRoach - 03-26-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Koopaul - 03-26-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Koopaul - 04-16-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Iocus - 04-16-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Level 1 - 04-16-2014, 12:28 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Koopaul - 04-17-2014, 05:41 AM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by StarSock64 - 04-17-2014, 06:12 PM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by ERORR - 04-18-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: DK RPG need advice. - by Koopaul - 04-19-2014, 12:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)