Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I like items and think they are a part of the skill needed to be a good player in Smash... however I only like items that a player (with quick thinking) can take advantage of. A lot of items that were really powerful had a Risk/ Reward system going on.

That powerful Hammer had a chance to backfire and leave you vulnerable, that Bob-omb could explode at any second. Items that are all reward and no risk I hate. Things like the horrible Super Spicy Curry. That was an awful item that required little mastery/ quick thinking or any risk for it's power. You just become an unstoppable force. Awful item.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 04-16-2014, 12:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)