Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I don't know, I kind of like the name. They are essentially Final Destination reskins, and it's a reference to something already established in Smash. Idunno

Also:
[spoiler]Parents are weird. Almost everyone has atleast heard of Pokemon, and occasionally some parents view it as some ultra violent virtual cockfighting ring from Satan. Smash bros, even though it is widely know, isn't as well known as Pokemon. The kind of parent who believes that Pokemon is Satanic doesn't exactly research things they don't know about[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by [robo9] - 04-15-2014, 11:13 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)