Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
hey can we like,
get the sakurai pic of the day posted in the topic? sometimes i roll out of bed and im not gonna go to the miiverse to look through a bunch of dopey doodles only to find not-pictures-of-smash

that said,
Sakurai Wrote:[Image: 1511380_229329073923419_5892971972088965613_n.jpg]
Pic of the day. This is the final destination version of Gerudo Valley. No more surprise visits from Koume and Kotake, and the bridge is gone. There are no distractions and there's nowhere to run. And the score that plays in the background is "Gerudo Valley." You can make most stages turn into a final destination. Depending on the stage, it might be floating in midair or perched on a cliff.

i'm still lovin this "final destination mode" - does this mean though that we'll even be able to use these locally (not online) and in single-player?

I wish they wouldn't call it the "Final Destination version" and instead like, "Glorious Battle" or something - like yeah I get it, everyone knows what "Final Destination" is, but that honestly feels like a fan-name without any of the polish that Smash typically has :\

yeah - actually the name just feels like it's been ripped right out of Project M lol

[spoiler=hmm...FinalSmash??]
i'm sorry to break the flow of this wonderful topic, but this post stuck out to me and I hate to call you out buddy but this is a serious issue (mods, feel free to split this into another topic if you GOTTA)
(04-12-2014, 12:44 PM)FinalSmash Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 11:28 AM)Mystie Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 11:01 AM)FinalSmash Wrote: I've never played Pokémon
You've never played Pokemon? NEVER PLAYED POKEMON???

How could you have made it this far in life without having played Pokemon?
I don't know. :/ I'm not allowed.
i'm assuming you're in your early teens

how are you allowed to play a videogame that features literally zero educational value and nintendo characters literally making physical contact with one another and one character based around crude humor

and you're not allowed to play a game that REQUIRES basic reading comprehension and encourages critical thinking, both strategically and mathematically
the Pokemon don't even make physical contact with one another

you've even named yourself after a mechanic from the Smash Bros. itself

i don't even


time-travel response to robo9 > yeah - some parents think Pokemon's the dreamchild of Satan but...Smash Bros has Pokemon in it. :/
look! i found pokemon!!
[Image: _-Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-Wii-_.jpg]
[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kosheh - 04-15-2014, 11:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)