Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(04-14-2014, 03:23 PM)Level 1 Wrote: Really great stance for your character, though his right shoulder kinda bugs me, it may just be me though.
No, I definitely agree. I had to change the shaping of his sweatshirt after redoing his legs, and one area that got awkward was that upper-right torso, which makes his right shoulder iffy. Still trying to see what I can do about that.

EDIT: also, thanks. Glad you like the stance.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by BullockDS - 04-14-2014, 04:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)