Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
The ones I can think of in that regard is just buffing up Ganondorf with armor frames, go straight up Ganon, or maybe even K. Rool, who can be the new ridiculously heavy character since Bowser's a bit more agile. There's a lot of Pokemon like that, but I'd rather not see one of them, they aren't as good as the ones we've got.

Oo, better yet, a heavy weight Fire Emblem knight or general. Ones with chain lances and axes like the Gba games.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 04-12-2014, 02:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)