04-12-2014, 02:52 PM
Short devlog #8
Actions have been separated and redesigned. They're no longer 'just a single function'. They are just like subactions, except they run per game step instead of per animation frame. Actions and subactions run parallel to eachother sorta (I probably mentioned that already), which gives me the best control of both worlds.
The Moveset dependency thing is gone. Yeahp.
I did other things, but I gotta check my commits to see exactly what. It's been a while but I know I had to have done something else too hehe.
Gif in spoiler of wall jumping with new Action system thingy.
(Spoiler because I can see how annoying it is to wait for everything to load at once)
GIFS
[spoiler]![[Image: SN4yaFJ.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/SN4yaFJ.gif)
![[Image: ig1j41C.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/ig1j41C.gif)
It's nothing really interesting from your view I guess hehe. But, I dunno, it "just felt better". -Ofc, this is just me playing around and doesn't reflect Mit's moveset at all (besides the animations). None of these GIFS do.[/spoiler]
Actions have been separated and redesigned. They're no longer 'just a single function'. They are just like subactions, except they run per game step instead of per animation frame. Actions and subactions run parallel to eachother sorta (I probably mentioned that already), which gives me the best control of both worlds.
The Moveset dependency thing is gone. Yeahp.
I did other things, but I gotta check my commits to see exactly what. It's been a while but I know I had to have done something else too hehe.
Gif in spoiler of wall jumping with new Action system thingy.
(Spoiler because I can see how annoying it is to wait for everything to load at once)
GIFS
[spoiler]
![[Image: SN4yaFJ.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/SN4yaFJ.gif)
![[Image: ig1j41C.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/ig1j41C.gif)
It's nothing really interesting from your view I guess hehe. But, I dunno, it "just felt better". -Ofc, this is just me playing around and doesn't reflect Mit's moveset at all (besides the animations). None of these GIFS do.[/spoiler]

