Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
(04-11-2014, 03:45 PM)Tellis Wrote:
(04-11-2014, 02:39 PM)Midi Wrote: *sigh* Unless my character has super dark fur, I can't use that.

[Image: ScgwJUM.png][Image: NbjQ9rj.gif]

?????
I literally just swapped colors from the palette onto your avatar (yours is on the right), it doesn't even look too different brightness wise. It looks lighter, not darker? And I mean, you'd be using less colors on your sprites in this anyway so just choose the lighter shades in that case, dude.

Lighter? The new version is clearly darker, unless you mean the underfur, in which case, yeah, looks radioactive.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Kelvin - 04-12-2014, 01:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)