Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Removing garbage noise from a sound stream
#6
It's fine! At least you tried! Wink

I'll record them from the game itself then, and that'll be extremely easy since it's one of those games that lets you adjust the volume of the music, SFX, and voices. However, since Dolphin cannot emulate this game to save its life (lighting and shading are completely absent, emulation is slow, and during gameplay you will constantly fall through the ground and die), I'll have to record from the Xbox version. (I own a physical copy of the Xbox version, and an ISO of the GCN version)

Don't expect to see any voice clips from the cutscenes though, as all audio in the cutscenes are all part of the same track. Turning off everything except the voices (or everything except the music) results in dead silence, while turning off everything except the SFX results in music, SFX, and voice. Strange, I know.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Removing garbage noise from a sound stream - by Mystie - 04-11-2014, 09:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)