Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-11-2014, 08:32 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: On the subject of Waddle Dee appearing as playable, he certainly has a better chance of appearing than Kamek. Not because I don't like him, but because Magikoopas that fly on brooms (pretty much Kamek's staple) appear in the Smash Run, so.... I think that would be kind of a dead giveaway that he's probably not playable.

Kind of disappointing too, he had some cool abilities in Mario and Luigi Dream Team.
Not only that, but Kamek is the lamest Mario villain ever. You know you suck when you get your ass handed to you by BABY BOWSER.

Don't know what he could do in Dream Team though, since I haven't played that yet.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Mystie - 04-11-2014, 08:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)