Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
To state my thoughts on Resetti and Tingle as playable characters, I think it would be more realistic that Tingle gets this treatment above Resetti. Besides playing a more historical and active role in the Zelda games, the reaction gamers had to him when he first appeared was probably at a larger scale than when we first met Resetti. Also, Tingle has a lot more opportunities to fight than Resetti does, who is actually more bark than bite.

On top of that, how many Nintendo characters actually have the ability to use currency as ammunition for a machine gun?


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 04-11-2014, 08:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)