Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-09-2014, 11:36 PM)TomGuycott Wrote: I feel like Rudley (Other M Ridley) is the Stage Boss, without a doubt.
*Roidley
(04-10-2014, 05:32 AM)Koopaul Wrote: YOSHI:
Huffin' Puffin': These little guys can be thrown like a Mr. Saturn. However, they circle around back like a boomerang.
Oh my god, yes! That'd be the single greatest thing ever since the Cuccos. I always wanted those guys in!

Ah well, I enjoyed the Direct, but I was kind of bothered by that ominous nod to Ridley. I mean, if he was indeed a boss, why not show him already? Why keep building hype that would eventually lead to dissapointment? This is one fishy case, my friends...

Also, Greninja caught me the frick off guard.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 04-10-2014, 07:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)