Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(04-10-2014, 01:41 PM)FinalSmash Wrote: I would if I could. But I'm not allowed. My mom says it's connected to satanic stuff or something like that. Question :/

So, you have one of those parents, eh? I knew they existed, but I never would have thought you (of all people) would have one.

Well, if you can't own a single Pokémon game due to your mother's eye, then just do what others like you did before and play it at a friend's house or something. Besides, I'm sure someone like Jesus would be cool if you play with "Satan's minions" behind your mother's back as long as you don't commit any other sins.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 04-10-2014, 01:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)