Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Looking at the list of items as posted by some sites, it's huge! Probably at least twice the size of Brawl's item list.
People noticed the Bandai Namco items (S-Flag and some creature from Galaga), so there is Bandai Namco content in the game.
But the item I'm most excited about is the Super Leaf. Raccoon forms for everyone! What happens when you mix that with a Bunny Hood... and Sonic?
Also, the variety of explosions is just insane.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by NICKtendo DS - 04-10-2014, 03:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)