Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
iirc Gors already made a Green Guy (I can't seem to find it, but I could've sworn he posted it. Maybe in the old thread?)

Also, if Robo or Gors can explain, I never understood what the "GOGNIO" Part was for.
Is the battle style (assists, health, power, specials, etc.) already planned? Or are the mechanics still up for consideration?


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Baegal - 03-31-2014, 09:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)