Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(03-31-2014, 02:29 AM)redblueyellow Wrote: [Image: ppdd4hL.jpg]

YES, FINALLY.

It looks like it may be incorporated into his final smash, which I honestly would be fine with. Mario's F.L.U.D.D. move seemed relatively useless in Brawl, so I would think as a normal move the Poltergust 3000 would be a bit ineffective.

To top it all off, this image confirms that most of the characters (if not all of them) are actually going to get different Final Smashes! I'm hoping this means that Falco (provided he's in this game) will stay out of a tank for once and DK will get a more fitting Final Smash that isn't beating drums around.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 03-31-2014, 11:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)