Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread
#22
You bring up good points. Although, the suit/outfit is supposed to bring in the body tissue, hence why I didn't go for making the breasts much wider than the body, but I'll think about it. The head-feather shading I'll have to redo, the beak too, because I was more concerned with getting something workable than too perfect. That would account for most of my errors with this sprite and style thereof.

But so too does being ridiculously out of practice in general, bleh. I'll see what I can do next time I can make myself work on something.


Messages In This Thread
Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 03-24-2013, 05:50 AM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by Ton - 03-24-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 06-08-2013, 05:40 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by Ton - 06-08-2013, 05:46 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 06-08-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by Ton - 06-09-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 06-20-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 07-14-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 07-23-2013, 12:57 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by Ton - 07-23-2013, 01:05 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 07-23-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by Brutus - 07-24-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by Gors - 07-24-2013, 11:03 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 11-24-2013, 06:30 AM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by Gors - 11-24-2013, 09:03 AM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by Ton - 11-24-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 03-10-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by StarSock64 - 03-10-2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 03-10-2014, 12:19 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 03-29-2014, 08:27 AM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by Iocus - 03-29-2014, 07:51 PM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 03-30-2014, 06:54 AM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by Iocus - 03-30-2014, 08:05 AM
RE: Doctor Grey's Sprite Thread - by DoctorGrey - 06-23-2014, 09:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)