Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread
I'd like in on this project. I know I meet at least one of the criteria, though the only "reputation" on this forum I have that I can think of is starting the Mario & Luigi Dream Team ripping project.
One thing I'm going to do though Is make myself another avatar that looks a bit more original.
Edit: New Avatar is in place.


Messages In This Thread
THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by Gors - 06-02-2012, 11:24 AM
i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Tellis - 06-07-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: i noticed, Crappy, i noticed - by Baegal - 06-07-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: THE FIGHTERS RESOURCE - Official Thread - by TheMario360 - 03-28-2014, 01:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)