Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(03-25-2014, 07:09 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: Was actually banking on Rambi being DK's Final Smash this time around, so we can leave the DK Bongos behind and forget all about the buy-out years completely.

but odds are the DK Bongos will be back.

I could actually see DK's Final Smash being the EVER so satisfying "BOSS PINATA" from the recent DKC games. Aim at dude, hit dude, pummel dude, send dude flying.

And if Diddy's is still his Rocket Barrel and Peanut Popguns thing, bring back the DK64 music for that because yes


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Zero Kirby - 03-25-2014, 02:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)