Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I wasn't really saying not to use Wind Waker moves or anything like that at all

I just wanted to know why Wind Waker has the priority despite the fact that Toon Link in Smash 4 is already the same one driving the train

I always thought a "Smash Link" would be the best way to go

Damn, guys need to read a lot less arguing in my posts and a lot more question

Particularly the ones that come before smart-ass responses


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Kriven - 03-24-2014, 05:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)