Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
I guess when you hear of a game that's supposed to unite all of Nintendo's most beloved characters, on the most iconic locations, to the most memorable soundtracks, you expect it to all be Smashed together in one epic ceremony of clashing fists and frantic feet.

Its a symphony of Nintendo. United in one game. That's the way I always saw it, that's why I was so opposed to keeping certain content in one game and not the other.

Luckily he was smart enough not to have different fighters for each version. Imagine if I could only play as Mega Man on the console version and Sonic on the handheld?


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Koopaul - 03-24-2014, 12:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)