Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors
#18
As much as I love Pit and Samus, I kind of hope that isn't true. I'd really rather see other Zelda characters reinterpretated. I mean, I won't mind the three (or more) guest characters in a larger roster, but with the core four/five Zelda characters + three guests, I feel the Zelda is lacking.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Koh - 12-18-2013, 07:15 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Kriven - 03-22-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-24-2014, 06:21 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 12:34 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Sol - 06-25-2014, 03:16 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-25-2014, 11:05 AM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 06-26-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Warriors - by Eno - 07-01-2014, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)