Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
wow im loss at why trophies are now such a big deal. who cares if you want both trophies of phosphora and saria. thats not even the main focus of the game.

in pokemon, its different because its actually significant to trade pokemon to complete the pokedex, since each version contains their own pokemon. not only that, pokemon is a handheld game so its pretty easy to trade with a pokemon. i wouldnt want to be carry my tv around saying "hey do you have the phosphora trophy???". it just doesnt work with consoles


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by recme - 03-22-2014, 11:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)