Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites
#1
ATTENTION:
I, Half a Mind, have dedicated this thread to obtaining Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites via the Internet. Anyone willing to help out may submit there sprites to this thread page. I will give credit to anyone who can help out. Lets show these guys at Nintendo what for! Just because the sprites are blurry on screen doesn't mean it's not possible! Why, I've got half a mind!
-Half a Mind

If you want to post your sprites, then add them to your comment, or E-mail me.

CHECK IT OUT, YO! This is our starting sheet. I have a couple more sprites but we will get to that later...
[Image: 2647.png]
And I'm just getting STARTED! although the Fly-Guy sprite I kinda goofed up...

And check out this cool animated gif I got of Luigi's 16 Idle Overworld sprites!
[Image: Luigi_Dream_Team.gif][Image: Luigi_Dream_Team.gif][Image: Luigi_Dream_Team.gif][Image: Luigi_Dream_Team.gif]


Messages In This Thread
Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by Half A Mind - 03-15-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by Petie - 03-15-2014, 12:50 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by Virt - 03-19-2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by E-Man - 03-19-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by Virt - 03-26-2014, 07:11 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by Ton - 03-21-2014, 10:23 AM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by E-Man - 03-21-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by Dazz - 04-25-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by Petie - 04-27-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by E-Man - 05-01-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by E-Man - 05-01-2014, 05:07 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by Dazz - 05-16-2014, 04:13 AM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by E-Man - 05-16-2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by E-Man - 05-17-2014, 06:24 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by E-Man - 05-18-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Mario and Luigi Dream Team sprites - by E-Man - 05-18-2014, 01:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)