Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Sound Questions
#10
I'm actually planning to update VGSC soonish. It'll be a command-line program with minimal UI (enough to select files), but it'd be more stable and wouldn't require that annoying installer.

I was going to simply make this a separate program that primarily supports WAV files (I just made this version quickly to fit your uses), and if people need to convert they can use VGSC. Implementing in VGSC would be possible, and I might consider that in the future (once I can actually give the new VGSC a good UI), but for now I'll just have it as a separate application, I think that's simpler on the whole.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Sound Questions - by puggsoy - 03-15-2014, 05:49 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)