Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Idea Guy Thread
#11
Best thread 2014

Seriously though, awesome thread idea. Once I'm done with what I'm working on now and have more time, I might harvest one or two of these and try bring them to life (provided I can get someone to make sprites because I can't do graphics).

I have a good number of ideas that I'd want to write down, but I'd rather make them myself and not have someone steal my idea (whether they give credit or not). Sorry!


Messages In This Thread
The Idea Guy Thread - by Sengir - 03-01-2014, 02:55 PM
RE: The Idea Guy Thread - by [robo9] - 03-01-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: The Idea Guy Thread - by Paladin - 03-01-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: The Idea Guy Thread - by nicktheslayer - 03-02-2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The Idea Guy Thread - by Paladin - 03-03-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: The Idea Guy Thread - by recme - 03-01-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: The Idea Guy Thread - by TomGuycott - 03-01-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: The Idea Guy Thread - by psychospacecow - 03-02-2014, 09:16 PM
RE: The Idea Guy Thread - by [robo9] - 03-03-2014, 12:41 AM
RE: The Idea Guy Thread - by Rosencrantz - 03-03-2014, 03:13 AM
RE: The Idea Guy Thread - by puggsoy - 03-06-2014, 12:26 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)