Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips
(03-05-2014, 07:29 AM)loriscangini Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 09:30 AM)Wrong1995 Wrote: can someone tell me how to export the files to obj or something to open them in max? I unpack a fxbin file and i get the out file but nothing happens when trying to open or extract it with noesis

If it's the same, you can go here: http://naruto3dmodels.blogspot.it/

That's a page I created where I and some friends put Naruto 3d models from Storm games + some custom ones

yes I know you web and it's very great but I wanna learn also :p I'm who posted there about the maps "Wronete" I alredy know how to take the models from NUNS3 Full Burst. But know I wanna find out how to take them also from the first NUNS game, specially props and buildings from the konoha map from the history mode


Messages In This Thread
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by theo_mm - 03-17-2013, 06:24 AM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by AsfaR - 04-26-2013, 04:52 AM
2 New Models - by NessMati55 - 05-19-2013, 09:34 AM
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 - by Ridho - 12-13-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 rips - by Wrong1995 - 03-05-2014, 11:33 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)