Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Gold Rush
#8
(03-04-2014, 10:09 AM)Paladin Wrote: E-Man, you probably won't find it because I'm the one making it... Sorry.

I was getting the feeling it was a custom hack of sorts after I failed to find it. Did you program this by yourself, or is this basically you jus editing screen shots in a manner similar to a sprite comic? If it's the latter, then I would like to jump on that bandwagon and give it a try myself.


Messages In This Thread
Gold Rush - by Paladin - 03-03-2014, 11:02 AM
RE: Gold Rush - by Maxpphire - 03-03-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: Gold Rush - by Paladin - 03-03-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: Gold Rush - by Paladin - 03-03-2014, 02:31 PM
RE: Gold Rush - by E-Man - 03-03-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: Gold Rush - by Gwen - 03-03-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Gold Rush - by Paladin - 03-04-2014, 10:09 AM
RE: Gold Rush - by E-Man - 03-04-2014, 04:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)