Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I survived a whole week playing this. Gors plays thru Pokemon Red
#34
Last entry in the diary for now... I have been having a tough time so far. My best friend humiliated me and kicked Shell in the face. "your turtle's more like a piece of turdle", his taunt echoed in my head all this time. Without any reputation, i cannot go home and i dont know how i am going to survive just by eating Rattata BBQs.

At least, i will be able to sleep inside the pokemon center... Good night.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I won't give myself not even a week until I drop this. Gors plays thru Pokemon Red - by Gors - 03-02-2014, 01:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)