Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone]
(02-25-2014, 12:11 PM)WaddleDooFan77 Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 12:05 PM)Paladin Wrote:
(02-25-2014, 11:49 AM)WaddleDooFan77 Wrote: Could someone at least tell me how to improve on them so they can be used in this project?

I'm guessing you've already read the "create a character" thing.

If that didn't help, try the spriting dictionary.

I kinda was asking for specifics... Have a look at Chuckie on the previous page and tell me exactly why he doesn't fit in, please. (getting desperate)

BTW, here is some Superspicy Curry. I hope at least this gets accepted...
[Image: curry_zps191023ae.png]
Uh... we already have one... (and yours is still not following the current style)

You know what, to make your life easier, I'll update the reference sheet to show you what enemies and items we already have.

[Image: kerbeh.png]

You can try anything that doesn't have an updated sprite next to it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Kirby's Dream Land remake project - by recme - 03-06-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: Kirby's Dream Land Remake Project [open to anyone] - by SchAlternate - 02-25-2014, 12:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)