Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Sound Questions
#4
(02-23-2014, 03:52 AM)puggsoy Wrote: It would be preferred to have them in one stereo .wav file, but I can understand that it'd be a pain to do that manually using Audacity.

I'm not sure if there's a program that does it any quicker or easier than Audacity, unfortunately. Do the corresponding files have similar names that makes it easy to tell that they belong together? If so, I could maybe whip something up to simplify the process.

Yes, there is fortunately, but they are numbers, like 0013R and 0013L, for example. Same goes for the music.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Sound Questions - by E3245 - 02-24-2014, 12:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)