Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Animal Crossing Cat Sprites
#4
The only thing I could crit is some of the characters have so much detail in such small sprites, that these characters can be hard to read without zooming in. I do know if you lessen the details too much, then the characters may not resemble who they're supposed to be, but I also don't know if you'd like to make bigger versions of the AC cats. Bigger sprites would give you more detail room without losing readability.


Messages In This Thread
Animal Crossing Cat Sprites - by NO Body - 02-16-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: Animal Crossing Cat Sprites - by A.J. Nitro - 02-16-2014, 09:51 AM
RE: Animal Crossing Cat Sprites - by E-Man - 02-16-2014, 11:35 AM
RE: Animal Crossing Cat Sprites - by Ngamer01 - 02-21-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Animal Crossing Cat Sprites - by Garamonde - 05-06-2014, 09:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)