Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project
#12
(02-20-2014, 02:45 AM)AshuraAlchemist Wrote: I'd appreciate it, but if you are looking to get payed I wouldn't be able to supply any cash :/.
Nah. Just tell me what you want in the songs and stuff or something. You can check out my previous works in any of my links in my siggy. Feel free to send me PMs, contact me in an email, or Skype (I can give you it in a PM if you want, also it's the best way to talk to me). I'm slightly busy with college so if I'm not the fastest with results, I'm very sorry.


Messages In This Thread
MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-07-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-12-2014, 01:16 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by Kosheh - 02-12-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-14-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by Ton - 02-15-2014, 10:14 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-20-2014, 02:45 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by MC Jimmy - 02-20-2014, 08:31 AM
RE: MegaMan Deadly 7:Fan Game Project - by -Ash- - 02-21-2014, 01:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)