I think the first Sonic is in-style the most. IMO Yoshi is fine, becuase he and DK fit together well, and no one thinks DK is out of style. Falcon is leaning forward to much. Ganon I almost the right height. He should be around the a pixel shorter than the top of Boswer's highest spike. But he needs to be 'condensed' (like, move his legs closer together and bring his arms slightly inward. Does anyone have the height chart as a reference for seeing who's too big/small? I think some characters (Wario and Charizard in particular) are way too dull for the style.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
The Smash Bros. Project 4.5
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)


