Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Guardian of the Stars in DT style
#1
It has been a long time since I've uploaded a sprite here! I've decided to try and see if I could make a sprite in the new Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Style (even though there is almost no good references to go off by). This is what I've gotten.

**NOTE Mario's and Luigi's Sprites were ripped by Ridge Troopa (I've forgot to post that in the photo, I will do so in another edit). So if you want to use those (or my Rosalina) Please give credit.

[Image: Rosalina_Size_Chart_zps9414e72f.png]

So, what do you think?


Messages In This Thread
Guardian of the Stars in DT style - by mutantyoshi - 02-19-2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Guardian of the Stars in DT style - by Iocus - 02-20-2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Guardian of the Stars in DT style - by E-Man - 02-20-2014, 05:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)