Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(02-18-2014, 07:15 AM)Drshnaps Wrote: I hope it doesn't mean it heals more than 100% of health. That honestly wouldn't make any sense, considering that fairies are technically one of the weakest healing items in the Zelda games, usually only healing six hearts.

Are you sure about that, Drshnaps? I know it heals Link for eight or six hearts in aLttP and the more recent Zelda games after Wind Waker, but if I recall correctly, fairies found in Ocerina of Time and Majora's Mask restore him to full health.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by E-Man - 02-18-2014, 10:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)