02-16-2014, 08:18 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2014, 11:45 PM by maver1k_XVII.)
I'm glad to help, it was a great chance for me to learn some BMS scripting. 
And here's another update:
[spoiler]
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi (PS2)
![[Image: 7337.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7337.png)
![[Image: 7327.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7327.png)
![[Image: 7351.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7351.png)
![[Image: 7338.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7338.png)
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (PSP)
![[Image: 7333.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7333.png)
![[Image: 7332.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7332.png)
![[Image: 7329.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7329.png)
![[Image: 7330.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7330.png)
![[Image: 7336.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7336.png)
![[Image: 7331.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7331.png)
![[Image: 7328.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7328.png)
Fairy Tail: Zelef Kakusei (PSP)
![[Image: 7348.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7348.png)
![[Image: 7345.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7345.png)
![[Image: 7339.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7339.png)
![[Image: 7350.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7350.png)
![[Image: 7349.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7349.png)
![[Image: 7344.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7344.png)
![[Image: 7334.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7334.png)
![[Image: 7335.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7335.png)
![[Image: 7343.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7343.png)
Fairy Tail: Portable Guild (PSP)
![[Image: 7354.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7354.png)
![[Image: 7355.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7355.png)
![[Image: 7353.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7353.png)
Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage (Dreamcast)
![[Image: 7356.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7356.png)
![[Image: 7371.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7371.png)
![[Image: 7374.png]](http://www.models-resource.com/resources/sheet_icons/8/7374.png)
[/spoiler]
I recently discovered that FT: Portable Guild uses .cpk archives therefore you can extract everything without losing filenames and directory structure. I guess I'll rip some characters that are hard to find in FT: Zelef Kakusei's data from this game instead. And of course all the characters that didn't apper in the later games too.
By the way if you want a particular model from any game I already ripped from - let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.

And here's another update:
[spoiler]
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi (PS2)
Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment (PSP)
Fairy Tail: Zelef Kakusei (PSP)
Fairy Tail: Portable Guild (PSP)
Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage (Dreamcast)
[/spoiler]
I recently discovered that FT: Portable Guild uses .cpk archives therefore you can extract everything without losing filenames and directory structure. I guess I'll rip some characters that are hard to find in FT: Zelef Kakusei's data from this game instead. And of course all the characters that didn't apper in the later games too.
By the way if you want a particular model from any game I already ripped from - let me know and I'll see what I can do about it.

