Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(02-15-2014, 11:41 AM)Vitesse Wrote:
(02-15-2014, 09:06 AM)Ton Wrote: Doc would be an awesome alt. If Project M can do it, there's no reason the official game shouldn't be able to.

As for the next 5 announced characters? Barring any newcomers, I'm going to say Diddy, Ice Climbers, Yoshi, Lucas, Wario (not necessarily in that order).


Okay, I understand Diddy and Yoshi. But why Climbers, Lucas and Wario?

Because we've gotten a few random character reveals here and there. Plus, we know Wario and ICs will be in. Lucas will probably be in. They seem like the natural choices for default characters, and most of the time, default characters are shown first.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by Ton - 02-15-2014, 02:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 51 Guest(s)