02-14-2014, 04:52 PM
@Sketchasaurus: Churrascarias are the best restaurants. I've been to a Tucano's and it was really good, but I think my favorite was a place called Greenfields in I think Long Beach, CA? The bomb.
Also I tried something new and have the pictures to prove it:
[spoiler]
![[Image: aea87361101c6e4fb2d9f37ad400d37f.png]](http://gyazo.com/aea87361101c6e4fb2d9f37ad400d37f.png)
what is this. it is a bison/bacon/cranberry bar. the most romantic valentines snack to eat by yourself. it's all natural and (i think) gmo-free.
![[Image: c104e483e38f63ff93eb1d77348c769a.png]](http://gyazo.com/c104e483e38f63ff93eb1d77348c769a.png)
it looks like old ground beef. hm. its also pretty squishy. what did i get myself into.
![[Image: b771ecc958ea3240128037f39f6a52c9.png]](http://gyazo.com/b771ecc958ea3240128037f39f6a52c9.png)
its not bad, but its not great. it was kinda weird. not worth 3 bucks. or bisons even. 5/10 would not eat again unless somebody bought it for me.
wink wink.
[/spoiler]
Also I tried something new and have the pictures to prove it:
[spoiler]
![[Image: aea87361101c6e4fb2d9f37ad400d37f.png]](http://gyazo.com/aea87361101c6e4fb2d9f37ad400d37f.png)
what is this. it is a bison/bacon/cranberry bar. the most romantic valentines snack to eat by yourself. it's all natural and (i think) gmo-free.
![[Image: c104e483e38f63ff93eb1d77348c769a.png]](http://gyazo.com/c104e483e38f63ff93eb1d77348c769a.png)
it looks like old ground beef. hm. its also pretty squishy. what did i get myself into.
![[Image: b771ecc958ea3240128037f39f6a52c9.png]](http://gyazo.com/b771ecc958ea3240128037f39f6a52c9.png)
its not bad, but its not great. it was kinda weird. not worth 3 bucks. or bisons even. 5/10 would not eat again unless somebody bought it for me.
wink wink.
[/spoiler]

