Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
(02-13-2014, 04:47 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: We might not get a newcomer, but we'll get SOMETHING big. Sonic's return to Smash was kind of a big deal, despite the fact no one thought he WOULDN'T make it back into the fray.

Well, if it's either a newcomer like King K. Rool, or a veteran that would cause much hype.

The only ones I think would do that would be either Mewtwo or Roy.

Mewtwo cuz Melee veteran, Roy cuz that means we'd get Mewtwo eventually.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by SchAlternate - 02-13-2014, 10:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)