Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS)
Double posting Oops ninja'd, but Sakurai's twitter and the latest pic of the day basically insinuates that something Smash related is going to be announced in about 12 hours (7 AM on the 14th in Japan basically). I'm still thinking its PROBABLY a Donkey Kong character, but what I'd love even more than that is an announcement of a release date. There's rumors floating around that places like Target are getting their reservation cards or whatever, basically things that insinuate the release is in a few months.


Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you all to death (Just so I can smash bros with you) (SSBWiiU/3DS) - by TomGuycott - 02-13-2014, 02:20 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 48 Guest(s)